Accomplished Lawyer Advocates for Disabled Clients in Denver and Salt Lake City Metro Areas
Knowledgeable Colorado and Utah attorney handles Social Security disability
If you are trying to obtain Social Security disability (SSD) benefits, you need an advocate with strong experience helping individuals navigate this complex system. At the Law Offices of Fred J. Fleming, we work assiduously on SSD claims and appeals. With locations in Denver, Colorado and Salt Lake City, Utah, we have represented clients at more than 20,000 SSD hearings.
Capable law firm wants to lessen your worries about the future
Suffering from a long-term disability is extraordinarily stressful without having to worry about being able to support yourself or feeling intimidated by a government agency’s questions and demands for evidence. Disability clients throughout the Denver and Salt Lake City metro areas rely on the Law Offices of Fred J. Fleming because we are:
- Dedicated — We focus exclusively on disability law so we can devote all our resources to meeting our clients’ needs in this area.
- Concerned — We understand the challenges and life changes that accompany a long-term disability and are available 24 hours a day.
- AV-rated — Attorney Fred J. Fleming is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for his high ethical standards and professional ability.
If your Social Security disability claim is denied, having a knowledgeable attorney on your side can increase your chances of reversing the denial and obtaining benefits. At the Law Offices of Fred J. Fleming, our experience can make the difference in your case.
Dedicated advocacy for Colorado and Utah SSD claimants
A debilitating condition that renders you unable to work can cause severe economic hardship. If you have a disability that prevents you from working for at least 12 months, you may be eligible to receive benefits from the Social Security Administration. Our firm can help you file your SSD claim and, with our thorough knowledge of appellate law, help you fight a denial. We handle the following:
- Preparing your initial SSD claim — With most new Social Security disability applications being denied, it is vital to have a skilled attorney to help make sure your application clearly demonstrates that you qualify for benefits. We also help you gather medical documentation and other evidence to support your claim.
- Appealing a denied SSD claim — We can appeal your denial and help you present your case at a hearing with an administrative law judge, question witnesses on your behalf and cross-examine expert witnesses called by the Social Security Administration.
- Pursuing additional appeals — If your claim is denied following that hearing, we can file an appeal with the Social Security Appeals Council or pursue your claim in federal court.
We have the experience necessary to provide you with the strong representation you need when it matters most.
Contact a qualified Denver and Salt Lake City disability attorney for a free initial consultation
Get help with your Social Security disability case. We do not get paid unless you win. Please call the Law Offices of Fred. J. Fleming 303-557-1824 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation at our Denver, Colorado or Salt Lake City, Utah office.