Fred J. Fleming is an experienced Social Security Disability attorney. He has been representing clients since 1974. Mr. Fleming’s memberships and professional activities include:
- National Organization of Social Security Attorneys – specializing in Social Security Disability and Social Security Insurance (SSI)
- National Organization of Veteran’s Advocates
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- California Trial Lawyers – Recognition of Experience In General Personal Injury and as a Trial Lawyer
- Superior Court Arbitrator since 1979
- Arbitrator for the American Arbitration Association
- Admitted to the US Court of Appeals for Veteran’s Claims
If you live in the Western United States, and your claim for disability benefits has been denied, please contact the Social Security Disability benefit attorneys at Law Offices of Fred J. Fleming today. Our successful SSD lawyers will fight to help you win the benefits you deserve from the Social Security Administration.
- Admitted in California and U.S. District Court, Northern, Eastern, Central and Southern Districts of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
Law School Attended:
- Southwestern University School of Law
Class of 1970
The National Advocates organization is pleased to announce that Mr. Fred Fleming has been selected for inclusion into its Social Security Disability Law specialty, an honor given to only a select group of lawyers as recognition of their superior skills and qualifications in the field.